Thermographic paint for high temperature
Special thermographic spray paint with high emissivity and high mechanical resistance for long-term applications to high temperature up to 1 000 °C. Precisely defined physical properties and emissivity dependence on the wavelength, viewing angle of an infrared camera and temperature of the measured surface allow accurate results of the non-contact temperature measurement.
Price: 15.99 EUR
- high emissivity paint
- high mechanical resistance
- permanent paint for long-term use
- suitable for uncooled infrared camera
- resistant to high temperatures up to 1000 °C
- suitable for application in electrical equipment (very low conductivity)
- suitable for industrial furnaces for material temperature treatement, machining of metal parts, heat resistant building materials for high temperatures
- 400 ml
Where to use LabIR® thermographic paint
Science and research
We can guarantee all mentioned thermographic paint properties only if you follow the instructions for using the paint that are introduced below on this website. Thermographic spray paint for high-temperature applications is not primarily intended for cyclic thermal loading.
- transmissivity to 1,2 %
Band emissivity dependence on the viewing angle for selected temperatures for band 7,5 - 13 μm
|Angle (°)||Emissivity (100 °C)||Emissivity (300 °C)||Emissivity (500 °C)||Emissivity (700 °C)||Emissivity (900 °C)||Emissivity (1000 °C)|
Spectral dependence of transmissivity
|Wavelenght (μm)||Transmissivity (%)|
- 0.52 W/mK (100°C)
- 0.50 W/mK (300°C)
- 0.67 W/mK (500°C)
- 2.05 W/mK (700°C)
- Coating thickness 150 μm (according to recommended application)
- Coating roughness Ra = 3.5 μm, Rz = 25 μm
Documents to download
Propane, butane, hydrocarbons, isobutane, Kohlenwasserstoffe, C6, Isoalkane, ethylbenzene, butan-1-ol, cyclohexane.
H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. H315 Causes skin irritation. H319 Causes serious eye irritation. H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. P102 Keep out of reach of children. P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use. P260 Do not breathe spray. P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. P501 Dispose of contents / container in accordance with regional regulations. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Contains: Hydrocarbons.
Contents/ Dispose of container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Instructions for use
- The surface to be sprayed must be clean, free of rust, grease and dirt. Cover the areas that you do not want to spray.
- Shake well (three minutes) and test before use.
- Spray evenly, using slow movements from a distance of 30-50 cm. Apply four thin layers, wait for a while and then apply four thin layers again.
- Processing temperature: 15 - 25° C; hardened in 2 hours.
- After use, turn the bottle upside down and clean the valve by pressing it for several seconds.
- Price per item: 15.99 EUR
The shipping price depend on weight and location, we will send you an offer by e-mail.
The paints have to be sent as a dangerous goods according to international transport rules. For sea and air transport international transport documents are compulsory. Please, think about extra cost for packing and transport.
- Availability: in stock
- Payment method: transfer to account
- After receiving your demand, we will contact you
- *Compulsory data